- RSS Channel Showcase 2325348
- RSS Channel Showcase 1661859
- RSS Channel Showcase 9735769
- RSS Channel Showcase 4070382
Articles on this Page
- 01/01/17--21:18: _World’s Slowest For...
- 01/13/17--21:26: _Chevy Needs A New N...
- 01/28/17--21:08: _McLaren 720S Leaked...
- 02/21/17--21:14: _Electric GT’s Tesla...
- 05/05/17--22:23: _2018 BMW 4 Series F...
- 07/01/17--22:39: _2018 Dodge Challeng...
- 08/27/17--22:18: _Acura ARX-05 Comple...
- 05/07/18--23:22: _Baumann, Marcelli E...
- 06/03/18--22:55: _Mclaren 570s Spider...
- 07/06/18--22:58: _Mclaren Automotive ...
- 01/01/17--21:18: World’s Slowest Ford GT Goes To Auction
- 01/13/17--21:26: Chevy Needs A New Nascar For 2018
- 01/28/17--21:08: McLaren 720S Leaked On Instagram
- 02/21/17--21:14: Electric GT’s Tesla Model S P100DL Race Car Packs 778 HP
- 05/05/17--22:23: 2018 BMW 4 Series First Drive Review
- 08/27/17--22:18: Acura ARX-05 Completes Successful First North American Test
- 05/07/18--23:22: Baumann, Marcelli Earn First Win For Lexus RC F GT3
For those who were not hand selected by Ford for the opportunity to pay nearly half-a-million dollars for the new Ford GT supercar, here’s a once in a lifetime chance to own a piece of Ford history. The first, last generation Ford GT prototype, Confirmation Prototype 1 (CP-1) needs a new owner. CP-1 was the […]
Chevy is shopping for a new NASCAR. The automaker confirmed this week that it is discontinuing the SS sedan that its current entry in the top Cup series is based on after the 2017 model year, and will need to rebrand the race car for 2018. Unlike the Ford Fusion and Toyota Camry it competes […]
McLaren intended to keep its new Super Series car under wraps until the Geneva Motor Show, but an image of the car has leaked online. Shown in this Instagram picture posted by user Lamborghiniks, the McLaren 720S (previously thought to be named P14) wears a sultry orange paintjob and looks even sleeker than its predecessor, […]
We have seen several preview videos of the Tesla Model S P100DL racer, but now we get the privilege of learning the vehicle’s specifications. According to racing series Electric GT, the Model S P100DL will use a 100-kWh lithium-ion battery capable of helping the car deliver 778 horsepower and 734 pound-feet of torque-making it the […]
Sporty coupes usually sell in such small numbers that they don’t earn redesigns until long after their hotter-selling sedan and CUV stablemates have been freshened. But because BMW snuck a four-door “Gran Coupe” into the 4 Series lineup (accounting for more than half its volume), the model has sold 400,000 units in four years, earning […]
The 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody has a very long, but perfectly descriptive name.The new model combines the bulging fender flares of the outrageous 840 hp Dodge Challenger SRT Demon with the 707 hp supercharged V8 drivetrain of the Challenger Hellcat to improve the overall performance of the very muscular car. When the Hellcat […]
The Acura ARX-05 completed two days of successful testing this week at Road Atlanta, as Acura Motorsports and Team Penske began an intensive development program for the new prototype in advance of the 2018 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. Veteran Juan Pablo Montoya, one of two drivers already announced for the effort, was at the wheel […]
3GT Racing drivers Dominik Baumann and Kyle Marcelli were victorious behind the wheel of the No. 14 Lexus at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course to earn the first GTD class win for the RC F GT3 in IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship competition. “We are so excited and proud of 3GT Racing, TRD (Toyota Racing Development) and […]
McLaren Automotive is back for the fourth consecutive year at the open-air exhibition ‘Parco Valentino’ and from June 6– 10 will showcase the McLaren 570S Spider, the only convertible available in the current McLaren range. The second-generation Super Series will also make an appearance with a McLaren 720S on display on the ‘Cortile del Castello […]
McLaren Automotive emerged as the fastest growing luxury automotive brand in the UK following the release of year-to-date car registration figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). The British creator of luxury sportscars and supercars recorded an extraordinary 47.73% year-on-year growth and registered 390 vehicles in the first half of 2018. In […]